- What is an ATV?
An all-terrain vehicle (ATV), also known as a Quad Bike is a four wheel vehicle that travels on low-pressure tires, where the operator sits on a seat similar to a motorcycle and controls the steering using handlebars. Unlike motorcycles the extra two wheels gives complete stability especially at slower speeds. When equipped with automatic gearboxes they are a complete breeze for everybody to ride.
- What do I need to bring with me and what clothing should I wear?
Please wear clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty, please also wear closed shoes/trainers not open sandals or flip-flops, sunscreen is also recommended. Additionally you may like to bring a change of clothes with you as we have onsite changing rooms, showers, towels and lockers available for you. If you forget do not worry we have awesome ATV Adventures Pattaya T Shirts and shorts available for sale on site.
- What safety riding gear do you provide?
We provide our customers with Helmet, gloves, goggles, dust mask and ATV Adventures MX shirt.
- Do I need a drivers license to join in the tour?
We don’t require a driver's licence because we are riding off-road and thus no official license documentation is necessary.
- What is the minimum age of ATV riders and passengers?
The minimum age for ATV or Buggy Riders is 15 years old and the minimum age for passengers is 5 years old.
- Do you provide an extra option for video or photo service?
Yes, we have an option where you can rent the world's most versatile GoPro HD video camera and take home the SD card with its amazing video and photo footage for only 1,000 THB!
- Are Hotel Transfers included in the price?
Hotel transfers from the Pattaya and surrounding areas are free of charge. In fact our prices are fully inclusive of all taxes with no hidden charges.
- Do you provide pick up service from Bangkok and how long journey time is it from Bangkok to the ATV Base?
We can provide a pick up and drop off service from Bangkok at an extra charge of 2,500 THB round trip per minibus. The minibus capacity is upto 12 people.The Journey time is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes each way depending upon traffic.
- Will the tour be canceled if it’s raining?
No way, it’s even more fun riding in the warm tropical rain! In rainy season we even have a spectacular 40 foot waterfall we can cool off under.
- What is the best time of year to ride on the ATV Adventure tour?
All year round is great to ride! In dry season there is no water water obstacles however this allows us to go higher up into the hills as the trails are less rutted out. In rainy season we have loads of water obstacles and muddy swamps and even a small waterfall however the trails can be severely rutted out which limits us to go higher into the hills to reach their pinnacles.
- Can we book online without paying a deposit?
No. In order to book a tour an online deposit or full payment is required. If you are unable to pay a deposit online you may wait until you are in Pattaya to call our hotline on 080 560 8811 and if there are free places available we will send one of our marketing staff to meet you to pick up the deposit in cash prior to your booking
- Can you please give us a discount?
We have a special online promotion where all customers who pay for their tour in full online receive an extra 10% discount on the total bookings value. We also have special discount for groups of more than 12 riders. Please see our Group Tours pages for more info on additional promotions for large groups. Please, please don’t waste valuable time trying to negotiate a lower fee with us because all of our prices are firmly fixed. It is also worth noting that if you compare our ATV tour to other professional ATV tours around the world who use quality Polaris or Yamaha quad bikes we are upto 50% cheaper! The cost of maintaining these machines is astronomical and we simply could not lower our prices even if we wanted to. We offer absolutely excellent value for money and a unique real off-road experience driving through the rural Thai outback.
- Can we pay the tour balance via credit card instead of cash onsite at the ATV Base?
Sorry but currently we accept only cash onsite at our ATV base. We do not have a credit card machine.
- If I pay for the tour online how long will it take to receive a confirmation with all the booking details?
You will usually receive a confirmation with all the booking details well within 24 hours however occasionally 48 hours is needed especially during tourist high season. When booking a tour online that is within 48 hours of the tour date please call us on 080 560 8811 after you have paid to confirm your booking.
- Is it possible for me to book a tour 24 hour before the tour date?
Yes, it is possible however the earlier you book the better in order to guarantee you a spot on our amazing ATV tour for your preferred dates and times. When booking online within 48 hours of the tour date please call us on 080 560 8811 after you have booked as email confirmation usually is done within 24 hours however occasionally 48 hours is needed especially during tourist high season.
- What is the difference between the Fun ATV tour and the Ultimate ATV tour?
The Fun ATV tour
is designed for riders who have none or limited experience riding an ATV and is conducted at a very safe pace where the number one aim is to simply have fun and experience the breathtaking Thai countryside. The Ultimate ATV tour
is a much more technical and challenging route that is designed for riders with some previous ATV riding experience. After both tours a free huge Beef, Chicken or Veggie Burger, Fries and salad along with fresh fruit and soft drinks are supplied.
- What are the prices to join in the ATV & BUGGY ADVENTURES PATTAYA Tour?
Prices depend upon which tour you choose. All price information is clearly shown on our website.
- Do I need to be experienced to ride the ATV or Buggy?
No prior experience is needed to drive the ATV or Buggy Kart on our FUN ATV TOUR. They are incredibly easy automatic machines that you will master how to drive in only a few minutes. All welcome! Our Ultimate ATV tour
does however require some prior riding experience.
- Was ATV & BUGGY ADVENTURES PATTAYA previously called ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures?
Yes, we operated since 2006 as ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures however in January 2018 we restructured our tours to make them even better and we decided to rebrand under a shorter and more simple name.
- What are ATV & Buggy Adventures Pattaya’s opening hours?
We are open everyday from 8.30 am until 6.30pm however we have set tour times as shown on our website. Pre - booking is essential.
- What happens if we have a accident on the tour and the ATV has been damaged?
Our ATV is very safe to ride for everyone however accidents can occur and are usually caused by customers ignoring the instructions given in the pre tour safety briefing by our professional ATV guides. If our ATV has been damaged by the customer and parts need to be replaced such as a broken Plastics, headlights, bent handlebars, steering column etc then the driver is liable for 100% of the parts costs. We are very fair and the exact Polaris parts costs that need to be replaced will be shown to the customer via the Polaris official website. We of course do not charge if there are any mechanical issues with the ATV during your tour. If there are mechanical problems with your ATV during the tour we will replace your ATV with the support rider guide’s ATV and continue the tour.
- Why do you charge customers if they have made an accident and broken the ATV?
If we included damage to ATV’s caused by the customer in our tour then we would have to triple our tour price and very few people would book a tour. Secondly if ATV damage caused by accidents was included in the tour price then there would be a portion of customers that would treat our ATV’s like Dodgem bumper karts and would use them with total disrespect.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- A deposit of 20% of total tour cost or the full tour cost amount is required at time of booking to reserve any of our awesome ATV tours.
- Cancellations made 14+ days prior to tour date will incur an administration processing/cancellation fee of 50% of total deposit or 10% of total tour cost. The remaining deposit or full payment balance will be returned to the customer or an alternative date can be rearranged.
- Cancellations made between 2 and 14 days prior to tour date will incur a processing/cancellation fee of 100% of total deposit. If reservation has been paid in full Awesome Adventures Co., ltd will refund 80% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours, or no shows on day of tour, receive no refunds. If you are over 10 minutes late for your hotel pick up time our tour will automatically be cancelled with no refund given.
- If for any reason we have to cancel your booking, you will receive a full refund.
- Where are you located?
We are located approx 20 minutes East of Pattaya. Please click on the Google Maps Link for exact location.
- I want to drive to your location myself from Pattaya how do I get there?
Firstly please take a look at our google map under the contact us menu item on our website which will give you our exact location. The easiest way to come from Pattaya is to take the 7 motorway from Sukhumvit Road. Travel 8.7 km until you see a turnoff for Highway 36, exit Highway 7 and choose the Highway 36 exit signposted Rayong, after entering Highway 36 drive 2 km and make a U-turn (it will be the second U-turn from entering Highway 36). After making the U turn exit the motorway almost immediately at the bridge. This road is called highway 3240. Drive 1.6 km and you will see the sign Benwadee Resort turn left and after 1km you will see an ATV Adventures Pattaya sign. Turn left and you will see us on this road after only 100 meters on the left hand side.
- I want to drive to your location myself from Bangkok how do I get there?
Firstly please take a look at our google map under the contact us menu item on our website which will give you our exact location. To find us head to Pattaya via Highway 7. Approximately 9 km before you reach Sukhumvit road you will see an exit signposted Highway 36, exit the 7 motorway and choose the Highway 36 exit signed posted Rayong, after entering Highway 36 drive 2 km and make a U-turn (it will be the second U-turn from entering Highway 36). After making the U turn exit the motorway almost immediately at the bridge. This road is called highway 3240. Drive 1.6 km and you will see the sign Benwadee Resort turn left and after 1km you will see an ATV & BUGGY ADVENTURES PATTAYA sign. Turn left and you will see us on this road after only 100 meters on the left hand side.