Team Building - ATV Tour
Our exciting ATV tour team building program helps inspire people to put aside differences and to work together while at the same time having a fantastic adrenaline-fueled romp through the jungle! It is a shared experience that creates a sense of unity, comradeship, and accomplishment – all of which are important facets in the workplace.
Riding together, having to negotiate obstacles on the trails helps with communication and helps build bonds and mutual respect and camaraderie, which are all very important skills to have working with one another in collaborative work environments. Our team-building ATV tour is ideal for all companies, those hiring new staff, as well as essential “retreats” designed to keep up employee morale by going out, having fun together and gelling as a team.
The Team Building ATV Tour is a CUSTOM TOUR where we will use a mixture of the FUN Tour track and the Ultimate tour track depending on riders abilities. Likewise the speed and difficulty of the track will be modified depending on rider skill levels!
The tour lasts two hours and 15 minutes and you will have 3 refreshment / photo breaks along the off-road multi-kilometer track.The track length will be approximately 30 km long riding through breathtaking stunning Thai countryside scenery!
Pattaya Team Building - Less than 30 People
Tour Price = 2,900 THB per person!
Group size greater than 12 Riders will be just 2,500 THB per person
Pattaya Team Building - 30 to 60 People
For a group of 60 people there will be 30 ATV's and 30 passengers (2 people per ATV). Riders and passengers will need to help each other along the route. At every break the riders will become passengers and the passengers will become riders except they will change partners with a different ATV that will be randomly selected by us as we do not want people riding with their friends but rather mixing with different people within the group to help build bonds and new friendships and overall build the team comradely as a whole! This means that during the tour each person will have 2 riding sessions and 2 passengers sessions.
30 - 40 PAX - 2,500 THB per person!
40 - 60 PAX - 2,000 THB per person!
Included in the Price:
- 2 hour and 15 minutes ATV tour
- The group will be given 4 GoPro HD Helmet cameras where you can take home the video footage on the SD cards free of charge
- Photos from our action photographer
- Personal Accident Insurance
- All participants will receive a free awesome ATV Adventures Pattaya T-Shirt!
- Minibus round trip transfers from Pattaya Hotel to ATV Adventures and return journey
- A post tour lunch of consisting of a big deluxe Beef, Chicken or Veggie Burger, Fries and salad at our onsite Thai Sala garden
- Unlimited Soft Drinks and Fresh Fruit
- Ice cold refreshment mini towels
Excluded in the tour price:
- Any additional requirements requested by the client
- 7% VAT which will be applied to the final total
- Damage to the ATV’s caused by accidents
- Your Company Logo large flags – From 450 Baht per flag
- Company banner over the top of the starting line grid – 6-meter x 1.5 meter – 1,200 Baht
If your group would like to upgrade the complimentary post tour deluxe burger, fries, salad and fresh fruit for a spectacular Western BBQ Bonanza and Thai buffet at our onsite Thai Sala garden then this is possible for a surcharge of just 300 THB / person. The BBQ Bonanza consists of Texas BBQ pork ribs, Marinated Chicken wings, Beef Burgers, Pork Teriyaki Chops, Green Salads, tuna/mayo/sweetcorn pasta salad, fresh crusty rolls with imported butter, Egg Fried Rice, Green Chicken Thai Curry and Tom Yam Talay prawn and sea bass spicy soup.
Itinerary09.00am: Transfer from Pattaya Hotel to our ATV Park location
09.30am: Welcome. Group photos and Event briefing by lead facilitator
09.40am: Safety briefing and driving tuition
09.50am: 2 laps at our onsite Banana plantation Practice track
10.00am: ATV tour starts as we head off to the Thai countryside.
12.15pm: Event debrief with Ice cold refreshment mini towels
12.30pm: Huge Western BBQ and Thai dishes freshly cooked buffet lunch
02.00pm: Transfer to Pattaya Hotel
02.30pm: Arrive back at Pattaya Hotel